Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | It's a post! (Philosophy of modern pop songs 1) » | I feel like an idiot but I can't stop laughing. » | Archive » | The saddest conversation (the fourth) I have ever ... » | This is a representation of our school. » | Conversation the third » | Curse you Music Industry! » | My brain officially has 30% less nerves and 40% mo... » | Guess what! » | Just a bit of change. » 

The saddest moment of my geeky life

Notice: Geeky post. May cause blank stares and boredom.

Bored out of my mind, I decided to fire up the old n64 and play some of the great Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I expected to enjoy it like I did the most recent 2d Zelda, the minish cap, but it was not to be. Although Minush is only flat, it seems more fluid than it's clunky 3d brethren. Playing through Ocarina's ugly greens and browns feels not unlike playing the old Quake and Doom, yet more painful because I actually liked Zelda 64. And it becomes more and more unbelievable that I actually played on that huge Nintendo controller. Oh well, I guess it's a fact that 3d doesn't age well. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to play Beyond Good and Evil.

Posted on 09 June, 2005 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post

Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Send to:
Message:
Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Archive of longer articles>>
May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

Categories>>
(Week 10 and beyond)
BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

Google
WWW noexes.blogspot.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.