Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | Theoretical Conversation » | This website is a matter of great importance. » | (Untitled Post) » | Four hundred years of JEWS LIE!!! » | I have been starting all my posts with I today for... » | I keep waiting for Jay-Z to suddenly chime in. » | I finally live up to the politics thing in the sid... » | Lets conversation again, like we did 23 days ago. ... » | Also known as internet comics. » | Only somewhat conformist! » 

The 4-0

Okay, so it's not the really post #40. It's #39.95! (You see, I'd hardly classify a picture of Jesus's face in a sand dune as a full post) Anyway, I'm going to celebrate this random milestone by listing the posts from the past forty that truly rock (are any good). I'd call this a lazy post but it involved more effort than the rest of today's posts combined.

  • This is the most important thing to ever happen ever.
  • Kind of stupid and pointless, but you can see a bit of intelligence behind it, right?

    The office XP Trilogy (Okay, so it's only two posts. I mean, Douglas Adams made a Hitchhiker's trilogy of five installments. This is the lazy person's version.):
  • Office XP: Why?

  • I have good news!


  • My brain officially has 30% less nerves and 40% more useless mush
  • I really like this one.
  • This is a representation of our school.
  • I feel like a jerk for posting it, but it's true.
  • It's a post! (Philosophy of modern pop songs 1)
  • Take that pretentious songwriters!
  • Philosophy of modern pop songs 2
  • Petrol is what they call gasoline in England, if you were wondering. I just think it's a funny word.
  • A Thought on Blogs
  • It was soon after this that I wrote the thing on Freedom Tower.
  • I'm back byoueaches
  • The first almost curse word on IAI.
  • I could go for a really deep anylsis, but that might break it. (Part 1)
  • I expected much grander things for this than what it and part two ended up as, but hay, it's my longest entry. That must count for something.
  • I could go for a really deep anylsis, but that might break it. (Part 2)
  • Notice the cop-out ending.


    Enjoy yourselves.

    Filed in:

    Posted on 04 July, 2005 | E-mail this post

    E-mail this post

    Your Name:
    Your E-mail:
    Send to:
    Message:
    Remember me (?)



    All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

    :
    :
    :

    BloggerHacks

    Archive of longer articles>>
    May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
    June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
    July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
    August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
    September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
    October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
    November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

    The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

    Categories>>
    (Week 10 and beyond)
    BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

    Google
    WWW noexes.blogspot.com

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.