Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | My computer done gone walked away! » | I'm thinking of turning all mac on you people. » | Drink review. » | Philosophy of modern pop songs 3 (It's back, Beyou... » | The 4-0 » | Theoretical Conversation » | This website is a matter of great importance. » | (Untitled Post) » | Four hundred years of JEWS LIE!!! » | I have been starting all my posts with I today for... » 

Dang IE

For all of y'all who have come to my site and wondered why the page seems to stop halfway down, let me just say that it only looked weird in IE. You ought to switch to Firefox, you know. But it works for all now, so be happy.

Posted on 13 July, 2005 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post

Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Send to:
Message:
Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Archive of longer articles>>
May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

Categories>>
(Week 10 and beyond)
BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

Google
WWW noexes.blogspot.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.