Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | The 4-0 » | Theoretical Conversation » | This website is a matter of great importance. » | (Untitled Post) » | Four hundred years of JEWS LIE!!! » | I have been starting all my posts with I today for... » | I keep waiting for Jay-Z to suddenly chime in. » | I finally live up to the politics thing in the sid... » | Lets conversation again, like we did 23 days ago. ... » | Also known as internet comics. » 

Philosophy of modern pop songs 3 (It's back, Beyoueach!!!)

Philosophy of modern pop songs, the third: oh man, that's kinda deep.

Philosophical thought: It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you're not.
Song: Help Somebody
Artist: Van Zant

Judge: John Wayne Gacy, you are on trial for the murder of thirty-three men. How do you plead?

Gacy: I yam what I yam.

Judge: Hmmm, I admire you for that. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for someone you're not. Not guilty!

Posted on 06 July, 2005 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post

Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Send to:
Message:
Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Archive of longer articles>>
May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

Categories>>
(Week 10 and beyond)
BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

Google
WWW noexes.blogspot.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.