Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | He's probably exaggerating it. A little. » | I'm Sorry for the Inconvenience » | Creating mashups is a very delicate procedure. » | One minute of CNN Headline News » | Just in case you thought this blog was getting too... » | Surprising? No. Funny? Yes. » | More site changes » | Gotta clear a few things up. And to make fun of Ca... » | These people MAKE YOUR CARS! » | Liberal Movies » 

What's this? A post about my life? It can't be!

Yes it true!

My dad took me bicycle riding today on Chicago's lakefront. I have to sore butt to prove it. You know, besides the back breaking effort, my dad taking an obscene amount of pictures and the shirtless joggers who, well, needed to, was kinda fun. There was this soccer tournament on this miniaturised fields that sprawled over a park like weeds, even, I swear, up a hill. The fields were trampled to dirt from all the playing and with all of the tan Latinos (and Corona beer caps littering the field) I caught myself calling it Fútbol.

Further up the path was a small fire charring one of the lawns (the short, dry grass didn't amount to much of a flow. The fire department was there to put it out along a guy with a peace of plywood stamping out the flames. A few other bystanders poured their water bottles on the embers. Kinda futile, but whatever. My dad, of course, went to take some pictures and left me with the bikes. Oddly enough while I was alone some weird guy with a pinwheel cap rode his bike right up next to me. Unfortunately his shorts were purposely tucked to make sure that they revealed as much skin as possible. I fear that he saw me as fresh meat. Anyway, he joked that he could put out the fire with his pinwheel. I told him, in the most apathetic way I could, that that probably wouldn't work. He suggested that it might if it was spinning fast enough, and then rode off sadly.

Afterwards I rented Shaun of the Dead. Awesome movie.

So, that's my day.

Filed in:

Posted on 23 July, 2005 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post

Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Send to:
Message:
Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Archive of longer articles>>
May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

Categories>>
(Week 10 and beyond)
BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

Google
WWW noexes.blogspot.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.