Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | I go to the dentist purely for the comedy value. » | One time at band camp: Shaving cream, dirty floors... » | If you're wondering what the heck that picture is,... » | You see! This is what happens when you neglect som... » | I live in fear. » | It's offical: No one gets my jokes. » | An hourglass glued to the Internet » | Semi-desperate times call for semi-desperate measu... » | Pocket Dictionary: $5.00 » | More Marching Band. Plus: Crying Indians! » 

Going from doing nothing worth something to doing something I care nothing about.

Unless the teachers go and strike on us, school for me starts tomorrow. In celebration of this, um..., not bad event I'm going to predict the mindless routene that my day will consist of.

  • I predict a massive headache around eleven thirty A.M. that will not go away until I fall asleep seventh period.

  • I predict a total for thirteen awkward conversations that consist of the question "What did you do this summer?" folowed by the answer "Nothing" or some other varation of that event with simular meaning.

  • I will likly see a total of nineteen makeout sessions in the middle of the hallway, slowing down the alredy congested hallways.

  • A total of three of those couples will still be together in three weeks.


  • While this is unlikly, I will award extra points to the school for preforming a swich up and one of the makeout couples is gay. I'm not counting on it though.

    May god save us all.

    --------------------

    Chicago Tribune | Naperville teachers consider strike

    Categories: ,

    Posted on 23 August, 2005 | E-mail this post

    E-mail this post

    Your Name:
    Your E-mail:
    Send to:
    Message:
    Remember me (?)



    All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

    :
    :
    :

    BloggerHacks

    Archive of longer articles>>
    May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
    June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
    July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
    August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
    September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
    October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
    November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

    The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

    Categories>>
    (Week 10 and beyond)
    BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

    Google
    WWW noexes.blogspot.com

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.