Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old

« Home | You see! This is what happens when you neglect som... » | I live in fear. » | It's offical: No one gets my jokes. » | An hourglass glued to the Internet » | Semi-desperate times call for semi-desperate measu... » | Pocket Dictionary: $5.00 » | More Marching Band. Plus: Crying Indians! » | Hello random person who plotted their home on my g... » | Just a warning » | Why am I doing sixth conversation? » 

If you're wondering what the heck that picture is, it's a sombrero. An artistically drawn sombrero, yes, but a sombrero none the less.



Ok, so the second to last day before marching band camp, a week where I'll be unable to update, I give you nothing. And the next day I give you people a bad picture of a sombrero, as the theme for marching band this year is cowboys (It is as I type this sentence that I realize that sombreros are Mexican, not old western). Anyway, to keep you people entertained here are the best posts of I.A.I. since the last time I did this.



See you crazy people August twenty second!

Previous best-of:
The 4-0
By the way, this is post ninety-one.

Posted on 12 August, 2005 | E-mail this post

E-mail this post

Your Name:
Your E-mail:
Send to:
Message:
Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Archive of longer articles>>
May 2005: Week 1 - Week 2 - Week 3
June 2005: Week 4 - Week 5 - Week 6
July 2005: Week 7 - Week 8 - Week 9 - Week 10 - Week 11
August 2005: Week 12 - Week 14 - Week 15
September 2005: Week 16 - Week 17 - Week 18 - Week 19
October 2005: Week 20 - Week 21 - Week 22 - Week 23 - Week 24
November 2005: Week 25 Week 26

The Daily Dosage has an archive at <The Dosage Archive>.

Categories>>
(Week 10 and beyond)
BestOf StuffThatHappens Link PopCulture Politics Katrina More>>

Google
WWW noexes.blogspot.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. I power Blogger. Template base by Blogger Templates.